Sunday 8 February 2015

Hello.

Wow. I've been dreaming of my blog for a while now and have spent the past like six hours trying to find the "perfect name". I can't believe I've finally settled for a name and started writing. And guys I know I'm really not the best at writing and you might get a little bored (if there ever is any of you) And I'll definitely make loads of grammatical and punctual mistakes! But I hope writing this blog regularly will help with all those above.

 I'd also like to mention that this blog will forever remain anonymous. Even my best friend is not being told a word which will be hard because as I explain below I CAN'T KEEP ANYTHING SECRET. Oh and I will probably be mentioning my best friend a lot so her code name will be "Aeh", don't ask. And later in my blog when I start secondary school perhaps and have to leave Aeh (which I am dreading) and make new friends and have to make new code names for them. And I'll probably change Aeh's name soon too.

Now why this blog was made a is a novel. I'll try keep the reasons short and sweet. 1) I like the thought of twenty years from now reading back on my twelve year old self. I've tried diaries but I keep forgetting about them and when I finally remember, there's way too much to write so it takes like five pages and then that cycle starts again. So this blog is basically my diary. 2) I share way too much about myself with real life people because I can't keep anything secret. So I thought I'd share it with what hopefully turns into at least 10 people on the internet. Which brings me to, 3) ONLINE FRIENDS!! No I don't mean "Hey guys I've started this blog so I get thousands of follows and free stuff and money so I'll be self promoting all over twitter". (you might find a little self-promo somewhere though) As in regular readers who comment and make me feel happy and proud no matter how many of you there are. People that leave comment that make me want to go hug them...wherever they are. I'd love to just wake up every morning, open my laptop and read kind comments that boost my self-esteem into space. (I'm a lil cheesy sometimes, serry) I'm getting way too excited for the future of this blog typing about this so I'll stop here.

I'm very excited for the future of this blog and if anyone is reading this please spread the name QuirkyAndWhatNot xx

So until next time stay,
 QuirkyAndWhatNot xx

P.S I'm not sure how I feel about this ending.

P.P.S Not all my posts will be this long. But I could literally type forever so they won't ever be too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment